TOP 10 SALES OBJECTIONS THAT YOU MIGHT HEAR - IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER
Interestingly, sales objections that our survey participants hear from prospects remain fairly consistent over time and across industries.
Here are some of the most popular objections that you might hear:
1) "I need some time to think about it."
2) "I'm interested, but I've already spent my budget."
3) "Your competitors' prices are much lower than yours."
4) "I'm only interested in price."
5) "I have to talk it over with my colleagues." - or wife, or partner, etc.
6) "Call me in three months, and we'll be ready to buy then."
7) "We already have that covered by an existing vendor."
8) "We can do that in-house and keep the cost down and maintain better control."
9) "We'll need to get several other bids before considering your proposal."
10) "We're aware of your product/service, but it's not the right fit for what we need."
The important thing to remember when you hear such sales objections is that you can overcome them with the right sales techniques - or that they are good signals that you should move on to a new prospect and not waste your time anymore.
To find out how to overcome objections like these, check out the section on Asking Questions To Overcome Sales Objections.
Are you constantly running into sales objections and don’t know how to use prospect resistance to help you sell more and sell faster?
Check out the Special Report,
FEARLESS In Qualifying Prospects and Handling Objections: How To Leverage the Incredible Power of Questions That Will Save You Time, Energy and Money While Prospecting and In Overcoming Objections
for 71 powerful questioning strategies, tactics and techniques that are guaranteed to improve your sales results.
This online education module sponsored by the Sales Career Training Institute covers the basics of a wide variety of sales strategies, tactics and techniques.
To find out now about more advanced sales strategies for
check out the newly revised version of the book,
FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs.
To check out excerpts from the introduction of the newly revised version of the book, FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs,
SUBSCRIBE FREE TO
The FEAR Selling Newsletter.
For a limited time only, you can get the FEAR Selling System
at an 82% discount off
of the regular retail price.
Find out the 168 proven sales strategies, tactics, and techniques that you’ll learn in the recently released second edition of
FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects' Deep-Seated Emotional Needs.