OBSTACLES TO OVERCOMING SALES OBJECTIONS
In our recent survey focused on
overcoming sales objections,
the Sales Career Training Institute asked why salespeople think that they are failing to find the real objections and then failing to overcome them if they do find them.
Following are the top 5 answers that we found:
1) They lack the sales techniques necessary to uncover the real objections.
2) They do not know how to create effective sales collaterals that answer these objections.
3) They do not know how to weave answers to these objections into their presentations.
4) They lack the self-confidence to ask right questions at the right times, which could be very uncomfortable.
5) They have not prepared in advance with a credible response to objections - even though they may have heard the objection dozens of times before from other prospects.
Are you constantly running into sales objections and don’t know how to use prospect resistance to help you sell more and sell faster?
Check out the Special Report, FEARLESS In Qualifying Prospects and Handling Objections: How To Leverage the Incredible Power of Questions That Will Save You Time, Energy and Money While Prospecting and In Overcoming Objections for 71 powerful questioning strategies, tactics and techniques that are guaranteed to improve your sales results.
This online education module sponsored by the Sales Career Training Institute covers the basics of a wide variety of sales strategies, tactics and techniques.
To find out now about more advanced sales strategies for
check out the newly revised version of the book,
FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs.
To check out excerpts from the introduction of the newly revised version of the book, FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs,
The FEAR Selling Newsletter