About The Sales Career Training Institute
Who We Are
The Sales Career Training Institute draws its membership from a consortium of educational institutions, corporations, psychiatrists, psychologists, training professionals, marketing executives and sales professionals dedicated to the advancement of sales training throughout North and South America.
Our Executive Board consists of:
- educators from a variety of universities, including The Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania; Stern School of Business, New York University; Harvard School of Business; and Columbia University.
- corporate executives from a broad array of industries, including J.P. Morgan Chase, IBM, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, General Electric and Procter & Gamble.
- sales and marketing consultants who have advised companies such as Deloitte & Touche, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, the Federal Reserve System, The Wharton School of Business, IBM and Merck.
The multifaceted mission of the Institute is to:
- share the latest research with regard to effective sales career training by disseminating proven philosophies, strategies, tactics and techniques, which are not based on pure theory but field-tested across a variety of industries to ensure effectiveness.
- promote dialogue among sales and marketing professionals as well as corporate and small business buyers to form mutually beneficially relationships among these two groups, who are often at odds with one another.
- improve the overall reputation of sales and business development executives in the eyes of the consumer and business communities.
The information in the Sales Career Training Institute Web site was develop with funding by The Learning Consultants Group, a network of educational professionals dedicated to the advancement of peak performance strategies across a wide array of disciplines.
We encourage feedback from sales and marketing professionals, behavioral specialists and educators who would like to contribute research that can improve the effectiveness of the sales and marketing strategies available through our site.
For more information, check out
- the only system endorsed by The Sales Career Training Institute due to its flexibility, universal applicability and rigorous, field-tested methodologies.
This online education module sponsored by the Sales Career Training Institute covers the basics of a wide variety of sales strategies, tactics and techniques.
To find out now about more advanced sales strategies for
sales career training
check out the newly revised version of the book,
FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs.
To see an excerpt from the introduction of the newly revised version of the book, FEAR Selling: How You Can Sell More and Sell Faster By Tapping Into Your Prospects’ Deep-Seated Emotional Needs,
, check out
“The 7 Deadly Sins of Selling.”