If you have a thing to sell,You must climb a tree and holler,For if you whisper down a well,You will never see a dollar. - P.T. Barnum
The definition of Wimp Marketing is simple.
It is the type of marketing practiced by weak, unprofessional "marketers" who are:
- Too afraid to admit that they don't know how to market effectively - how to position their solutions and how to target their ideal customers;
- Too afraid to realize that chatchkas do not a marketing strategy make;
- Too afraid to stand up, pull the trigger, and shout out their marketing message to the world;
- Too afraid to admit their mistakes and change directions; and,
- Too afraid to put their jobs on the line based on performance.
And as Forrest Gump would say:
"That's all we have to say about that."