Yes! I want my FREE copy of the second edition of FEAR Marketing Online.
FEAR Marketing Online normally sells for $24.95 on Amazon but for a limited time only, we are making it available free.
GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK
FEAR Marketing Online
How To Get More Clicks, More Customers, and More Cash with Proven Web Strategies
"Don't start an online business without this book!"
- Bill Dyszel, Author, Outlook for Dummies
F ocus on a profitable niche
E mulate successful online business models
A utomate your site
R each out and pull in more visitors
Learn the inside scoop on how to leverage:
- online video
- social networks
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- viral marketing
- blogging and videoblogging
Updated regularly to help keep you ahead of your competition.
You'll find out easy-to-understand, step-by-step strategies on:
1) how to set up your online business the right way so that you avoid all the common mistakes that most small businesses make online;
2) how to get free publicity by leveraging the incredible power and reach of the Web; and
3) which online tools are the most effective, easiest to use, and inexpensive - or free. These top-recommended online marketing solutions that have been rigor-tested by contributors from
PC Magazine, The Dummies Book Series, and other
online marketing experts.
How To Attract, Retain and Monetize Your Web Site Customers
Many small businesses already have Web sites, but incredibly, many don’t. And of those that do have Web sites, the far majority are nowhere near maximizing the marketing power of the Internet.
Whether you have a site and are disappointed with its performance or you have no idea how to even begin to set up a site and drive traffic to it, FEAR Marketing Online is a no-brainer solution.
Web marketer, Paul Borgese, has developed – and is constantly updating – what has come to be known as the “Consumer Reports of Online Marketing Tools”.
With his more than 11 years in the industry, web marketing tool vendors are constantly providing Paul with their tools for review and possible inclusion in the latest version of FEAR Marketing Online.
Paul is constantly hunting for tools that are effective, easy-to-use, and inexpensive - and some are even free – not only for his own online businesses – but for his clients around the world.
This hands-on guide includes step-by-step instructions and tool recommendations on everything from:
• setting up your corporate structure to ensure you limit your liability from doing business in the Wild West of the Internet;
• choosing the right software to build your Web site;
• selecting high-profit market segments that ensure your success before you even begin;
• driving traffic at the least possible cost;
• maximizing the return on your investment of your time, money and energy by leveraging the best online marketing tactics, including: search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, affiliate marketing, blogging, online public relations, email marketing and viral marketing.
So whether you are a service provider such as a doctor, lawyer, plumber or accountant – or if you’re selling any kind of product, your small business can compete with your multinational corporate rivals if you know the new strategies and tactics which are necessary to fight and win on today’s ruthless ROI-driven marketing battlefield.