COLD CALLING STRATEGIES
is a comprehensive sales system that works without the need of any other training, some of our students have opted to use FEAR Selling tactics to fine tune an already-existing sales system that they are comfortable with.
So for those who are struggling with cold calling, we have excerpted best practices from the FEAR Selling System and organized them into the Special Report, FEARLESS Cold Calling: How To Uncover Your Prospect’s Emotional Hot Buttons So That You Can Get In The Door And Close The Deal.
Again, we recommend that you avoid costly mistakes in the sales process by following the FEAR Selling System as a whole – but if you are just interested in improving your cold calling techniques, check out FEARLESS Cold Calling.
Buy it at ClickBank
Check out the 67 strategies, tactics and techniques revealed in this Special Report.
NOT EVERYONE NEEDS HELP
WITH COLD CALLING
But those who can benefit from the best practices in FEARLESS Cold Calling typically want to:
1) avoid wasting time on cranking out cold calls to people who simply hang up on you or ask you to take them off your call list;
2) learn how to conduct quality research fast and painlessly so that you have a better targeted list to call from. Proper targeting – calling the right people – accounts for over 75% of ultimately closing the sale - and is the one outbound sales prospecting technique that is most often overlooked.
3) Understand more than the features and benefits of your product/service but rather understand the problems that your prospects want to solve and how to get them to overcome their fears of working with someone whom they hardly know – YOU;
4) sound smooth instead of stumbling when you manage to get prospects on the phone so that you can increase your ability to retain their attention beyond the initial 10 seconds of the call. If you can engage them in a conversation, your chances of moving to the next stage in the sales process increase dramatically. Therefore, you must know the right questions to ask; and,
5) generate an exponentially growing list of referrals even if the person you call is not at all interested in what you have to sell. Referrals are the real deal when it comes to sales tactics that work but you have to know how to ask for them correctly.
When it comes to having a successful selling strategy, our research has shown that following an effective sales prospecting system is the number one key to success. Over 60% of success in sales is attributable to proper prospecting strategies and habits.
In FEARLESS Cold Calling, you will see that to become competent in sales prospecting, it take more than just expertise in any one outbound prospecting sales technique such as sales lead generation, crafting sales scripts, mastering cold calling, refining phone sales techniques, honing listening skills, rapport-building, writing powerful sales letters or qualifying prospects effectively.
Our research shows that you must have a system if you want to have ongoing success in sales.
Everyone Talks Strategy
But Few Walk The Walk
Strategy, tactics, techniques, tips….it’s important that we understand the difference – or at least you should understand that it all starts with strategy.
Here’s the best definition of sales strategy that we have found throughout our years of research.
Sales strategy is about:
1) finding the right people to talk to who are most likely to buy your product/service – this is the TARGETING aspect of strategy.
2) crafting a persuasive message to get their attention, build their interest in your product/service, create an emotional desire to purchase your product/service and then take action on buying your product/service – this is the POSITIONING aspect of strategy.
WE GUARANTEE RESULTS
Typically, you would have to attend our week-long FEAR Selling Boot Camp, which costs several thousand dollars, in order to find out the cold-calling best practices in FEARLESS Cold Calling.
But due to demand for focused training on specific aspects of selling, we can offer this Special Report to you now for only USD$ 17.00.
The Special Report comes in a 90-page electronic book format, which will be sent directly to your computer for fast and easy access.
And if you don’t see results within 30-days of actually using these best practices, we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
How "FEARLESS Cold Calling"
Will Help You Sell More
and Sell Faster
If you've been struggling in sales and are serious about finding a solution - that is, you're NOT looking for a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme, take a moment and find out the 67 sales strategies, tactics and techniques that you will learn from the Special Report, FEARLESS Cold Calling:
1. How to get your prospect to reveal key buying criteria early in your relationship with them so that you will be in a better position to drive them toward the sale;
2. Learn 3 easy steps to overcome call reluctance so that you will not dread having to make cold calls every day;
3. Discover long-forgotten techniques used by some of the most persuasive leaders the world has ever known, including: Socrates, Aristotle, Ben Franklin, Winston Churchill, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton;
4. Find out 3 basic tactics that you can use to get your foot in the door – and drastically increase your chances of keeping your foot in the door;
5. How to craft your 30-Second Commercial for maximum impact – and thus maximum face-to-face meetings with minimum prospecting time;
6. Avoid the top 3 mistakes salespeople make when asking for referrals;
7. How to position big-ticket items and small-ticket items differently so that you can expand your sales possibilities;
8. Find and focus on your prospects’ pains, fears and hopes by leading them to help you uncover their emotional hot buttons;
9. How to avoid voicemail jail – when your prospects won’t call you back;
10. Marketing tactics that have proven to help our students generate 6 times more than their average number of leads in any given month – with very little effort;
11. Best practices in sales prospecting that have been accumulated over research spanning a 22-year period, including the latest findings from The Sales Career Training Institute;
12. Shorten your sales cycle by tapping into the emotional needs of your prospects so that they bug you to call them back and present your solutions;
13. Dramatically increase your closing ratio so that you can present less, work less on developing proposals, make fewer prospect calls and increase the size of your average orders;
14. Differentiate yourself from your competitors so that you have an almost unfair advantage over them;
15. Learn the shortcuts to what works and what doesn’t when it comes to crafting your pitch;
16. Avoid having to lower your prices – and thus lower your commissions – by competing only on price;
17. Discover the three key signals that will tell you when you should put a prospect in a tickler file and move on because they are not going to buy from you any time soon;
18. Figure out the specific buying criteria of each of your prospects so that you don’t waste time – and maybe even lose the sale – by pitching them on benefits that they don’t need – or don’t want;
19. Magnify the desirability of your offer by using the stick – as well as the typical carrot tactics – that have made FEAR Selling so successful as a comprehensive system;
20. Build credibility early on in the sales process so that subsequent steps will flow much more quickly and easily;
21. Discover bad habits that you may have acquired over your lifetime – or throughout your career in sales – and replace them with the success habits that have proven to work in sales across industries;
22. Overcome the fear of rejection, which is the number one reason that salespeople across the world fail to meet their quotes – and sometimes drop out of the profession entirely;
23. Speed up your sales training since the FEAR Selling research team has included the best practices from dozens of today’s most successful trainers;
24. Avoid assumptions that may ruin your chances of closing the sale early on;
25. Although FEAR Selling is a comprehensive sales system that works without the need of any other training, some of our students have opted to use FEAR Selling tactics to fine tune an already-existing sales system that they are comfortable with;
26. Find out how to add steak to your marketing sizzle by ensuring that you show your prospects how your solution will add value in their particular situation;
27. Learn the key techniques that top salespeople employ in order to avoid seeming too pushy and too much like a saleperson;
28. How to break through the clutter of advertisements and other salespeople to get your prospects attention and keep it focused on you rather than having to chase your prospects down all the time;
29. How to position your product/service so that you answer the all-important question that your prospect is always asking: “What’s In It For Me?”
30. Distinguish between organizational goals and personal pains of your prospects and learn how to sell to both of these critical components;
31. How to conduct a needs analysis so that your prospects will be hungrily awaiting your proposal;
32. Determine when to sell to people’s pains and when to focus on their future fears or hopes;
33. Find out what motivators drive your prospect – are they more driven by hope or fear?
34. Enhance your marketing materials with sales letters and other collaterals that are simple to construct yet powerful;
35. Develop prospect-focused pain points early in the sales process that you can then leverage and build upon as you advance through the process;
36. Learn to nudge your prospects out of their Comfort Zones so that they have to take some action – and thus enable you to sell to them now – or move on and spend your time elsewhere;
37. How to get that most important meeting – the second one;
38. How to position yourself so that your prospects invite you in, which changes the power dynamic in your favor;
39. Unlike other sales training systems that teach you that bonding with your prospect is the first step, FEAR Selling starts with how to get face-time with your prospect and shows you how to get that first meeting so that you have the opportunity to start the bonding process;
40. Discover cold calling techniques that have proven to get that first meeting;
41. Learn networking strategies that enable you to leverage the contacts that you already have;
42. Understand the two keys to any effective marketing – Targeting and Positioning;
43. How to tap curiosity- and trust-building tactics that will keep your prospects coming back for more – and thus giving you multiple chances to close them;
44. Strategies to quickly make you appear to be an expert in the areas that are most important to your prospects;
45. Pinpoint the most important problems that prospects are having so that you can position your product/service more effectively;
46. How to do quick-and-dirty competitive research, which will help you out-pitch other vendors;
47. How to do quick-and-dirty customer research that will give you insights into how to structure your initial approach;
48. Learn how to extract key buying criteria trigger points from your prospects without them even knowing it;
49. How to fly under your prospects’ radar when it comes to convincing them that you are the right solution to their problems;
50. Learn how to quickly build a credible client list – and find out the best ways to present it for maximum credibility impact;
51. How to use what all the good direct mail copywriters know – The Secret of Verisimilitude;
52. How to overcome your fear, dislike and hesitation over cold calling;
53. Find out how all master persuaders grab attention fast and keep it – whether you are dealing one-on-one or with an audience;
54. Learn the fail-safe formula for scripting your sales introduction;
55. Find out the main goal of your 30-Second Commercial – it’s probably not what you think;
56. How to avoid what some salespeople call “spilling your candy” – that is, telling your prospects everything they need to know about your product/service in order to go and get a better deal from your competitor;
57. How to exploit the Rescue Society Mentality in order to get gatekeepers to put you through to the decision-makers;
58. Best ways to open up conversations with prospects so that you don’t seem like a salesman – and thus increasing your chances of successfully bonding with them as a trusted advisor;
59. The full-proof way to ask for subsequent meetings so that you speed up their decision-making process;
60. How to quickly build your prospect list with qualified people who will not only buy from you – but refer you to many others who will too;
61. How to follow up with a referral so that it’s a win-win-win situation for you, the person who gave you the referral and the referral themselves – this will increase your chances of getting the original referrer to give you even more qualified referrals;
62. When to use snail mail, faxes or email – and how to best use all of these communication methods to increase your chances of breaking through the noise and getting your prospects’ attention;
63. Learn why you shouldn’t be spending all your time cold-calling – and what other strategies will yield you better results – that is, qualified prospects calling you instead of you calling unqualified prospects;
64. When to use Quick Labels to position yourself memorably – and when to avoid them like the plague;
65. How to stop wrestling with gatekeepers and get them to break down the doors for you;
66. Relentless Follow-Up Tactics that won’t make you seem like a nuisance to your prospects; and
67. Differentiate yourself from the other salespeople who are lined up waiting to speak to your prospect and hammering away on the phones calling the same people you are.